The Contemplative Action Group exists to help deep thinking professionals improve the quality of their lives and the lives of others.
It offers 90-day cycles for structure, accountability, and mutual support towards meaningful personal and professional goals.
The next cycle begins October 2nd. To join message me at 'ab' @ 'alexbierach.com'.
This group is for you if...
- You value contemplation, sensitivity, aesthetics, nuance, and depth
- You can lose sight of your higher aspirations in the midst of day-to-day living
- You are oriented to a life of service, but sense your current impact is not what it could be
The group is structured around a 90-day (quarterly) cycle. This is long enough for us to make and embody meaningful changes, but short enough that it allows us to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Cycle Launch
We begin the cycle with a group meeting where we discuss our priorities for the coming 90-days and identify 1-3 meaningful outcomes we are choosing to pursue. We'll also discuss what specific commitments, tasks, and processes you will take up to move towards your intended outcomes.
- Bi-weekly Check-ins
Every two weeks we will give brief updates in writing to each other. This is facilitated by an email prompt from me.
- First and Second Review Meetings
After the 30-day and 60-day marks we will meet as a group to discuss progress, challenges, and opportunities you're facing. We will support each other in resolving any breakdowns that may have arisen, and make any adjustments that may be needed.
- Cycle Close
During the last week of the cycle we will meet to debrief the past 90-days. Are you where you thought you would be? What experiments did you run during the cycle, and what did you learn from them?
Membership dues are $500 per quarter. Financial aid is available to those who need it.
Fall 2020 Dates*
- Cycle Launch: Friday, October 2nd
- First Review: Friday, November 6th
- Second Review: Friday, December 4th
- Cycle Close: Last week of December
*Exact dates and times will be set by the group at the beginning of the cycle.