Clarity and alignment to create results that matter
I help high-impact individuals increase their effectiveness by implementing powerful development plans that address the challenges they face
Creating results that matter
To fulfill your creative intent you need clarity and alignment. I will help you see your vision and current reality with greater clarity. I will also help you align your energy and attention to act on your vision and create results that matter.
There are many reasons why we can be muddied or at odds with ourselves. It is important to be precise about what we focus on at any given moment. One vehicle that drives our work is the creation of a development plan that helps you cultivate specific skills and overcome specific liabilities.
An essential strategy of a life well-lived is to continuously and deliberately develop oneself. In addition to helping us meet challenges and opportunities skillfully, being on an evolutionary path offers meaning and vitality to our day-to-day experience.
A powerful development plan
There’s a vast range of approaches to personal and professional development. I am an expert in identifying your most important development opportunities and giving you the tools to grow.
Your development plan functions as a bridge between your intended outcomes and your current reality. It consists of key practices and linguistic distinctions that will support you in developing new competences and qualities.
I take a wide view that is inclusive of the whole person that you are and the environment that you are in. I also work with an awareness of your entire lifespan, though for practical purposes we’ll focus most of our work on the present moment and the near term (6-12 months).
Here are some possible topics we can work on together:
- Leadership competencies (relating, self-awareness, authenticity, systems awareness, and achieving)
- Leadership liabilities (complying, protecting, controlling)
- Fulfillment and meaning
- Aligning creative tensions (e.g. having sustainable productivity across all the roles you play)
- Satisfying relationships
- Seeing patterns
- Practices to grow beyond limiting patterns of thought, feeling, and action
- Crucial transitions (new levels of success, marriage, parenthood, aging, career changes, major losses etc.)
- Energy and engagement
As leaders, we can feel alone without people to speak freely with.
I will help you work with your inner tensions and direct your energy and attention towards creating results that matter.
I am in your corner and am deeply committed to your growth and well-being.
I will adapt to your unique circumstances, but I typically begin client relationships with a 6-12 month development program. Here’s how it would unfold:
- Establish focus of program
- Define intended outcomes
- 360 intake process to assess current reality
- Design development plan
- Kick-off the implementation of your development plan with an in-person intensive
- Bi-weekly calls to check on progress towards your development plan
- Highly responsive availability over email, phone, and text for any realtime support you need
- Assess the success of the program and identify next steps
Once we’ve worked together, I am in your corner for life and am a resource you can draw on as needed.
I am deeply engaged in the field of human development and will translate cutting edge theory and methodology into actionable strategies for you.
I offer a grounded, welcoming, and unconditionally constructive presence.
I draw from a range of approaches to lifespan development, including: Integral Coaching, Leadership Circle Profile, somatic psychology, developmental psychology, Immunity to Change, Nonviolent Communication, Adult Development Theory, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness, Internal Family Systems, Appreciative Inquiry, Focusing, Enneagram, Interpersonal Neurobiology, and others.
Send me a note about yourself and I will get back to you within 24 hours.